Friday, September 23, 2011

Getting there..

I just wanted to share that I am working on a little project.. I would say its probably about 40% done but I thought I would post a sneak peek of what Ive been working on :)


What doesn't everyone take photos of their project's on their couch??


Also! I created these little flowers with a punch I just recently got. The punch was a great price and it was pink so I really couldn't not get it right? Anyways, the thing is practically impossible to get through this card stock O.o so now I'm even happier that I only paid half price for it. I think the flowers turned out pretty cute :) I spritzed them with a bit of water to soften the paper to make it easier to manhandle how I wanted and popped them all on a tiny brad and voila!

Not to shabby for practically free flowers ;)


No comments:

Post a Comment